Looking for cheap price stroller double baby trend? Check out the baby trend Sit N Stand double baby stroller and buy online cheap stroller.
The baby trend Sit N Stand double baby stroller is perfect for ones growing family for a long time from infant to toddler to growing child. One youngster can ride up front, and a second can be at the rear, getting to sleep, sitting or stand up! Baby Trend Sit N Stand Double Stroller allows for one infant upfront, then one behind that could sometimes sit, or stand up in the same way the parents. 2 canopies provide outstanding protection from the sun for both little passengers. The back canopy and child plastic tray are completely removable every time older children are ready to ride along. Baby trend infant stroller includes a covered up parent organizer with cup holders to help keep your phone, keys and drinks handy and also a sizeable underneath seat storage container holds everything required for your daily adventures. Baby trend car seats for this pushchair are usually available separately. For cheap price stroller double baby trend try it!
- Children can sit in the front and rear seats of this stroller or stand on the rear platform
- Removable rear seat converts stroller to traditional Sit N Stand. Accepts two infant car seats: Car Seats sold separately
- One hand fold is fast and easy to use, large basket for storage. Front or back seat sit upright unassisted to 40 inches
- Removable/Swing away child tray with cup holder, Covered parent tray with 2-cup holders
- The rear stand on platform or jump seat is designed for a child who is at least 2.5 years old and is not over 40 inches tall. Use of the stroller with two children weighing more than 40 pounds each, or children totaling more than 80 pounds will cause excessive wear and stress on the stroller and may cause a hazardous unstable condition to exist
- Care and Maintenance : To clean the seat pad, use only mild household soap or detergent and warm water on a sponge or clean cloth. Check your stroller for loose screws, worn parts, torn material or stitching on a regular basis